sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012

Learning Technologies for the Classroom - Week 1


       In week 1, Getting Started Unit, I became familiar with WizIQ platform; a tool for online teaching. I opened an account to join a class, and I got to know the site and how it works. Then, I got started at the British Council’s online course, Learning Technologies for the Classroom. There, in an easy-to-follow throughout of eight sections, I successfully engaged myself in theoretical and practical aspects of online learning and teaching. I got to review other participants’ profiles, and learned how I can interact with them by means of different forums; even for help and troubleshooting. Also, I was introduced to the British Council’s online course philosophy and development tools. By successfully completing a quiz, I acquired the knowledge and competencies needed to find my way around this platform. In summary, I have learned a lot. I learned how to navigate, interact, view and change my account’s settings, access and use the course’s tools, and other basic aspects of using learning technologies. 


1 comentario:

Miguel Mendoza dijo...

Happy to know you feel you have been able to find your way around the platform...Really looking forward to reading more posts in your blog and forums.